Adobe Flash Player 10.5 8 Mac Download
MacOSX 10.5.8 was the last version of the OS that ran on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. The version of Flash you can use depends on which type of Mac you have. Either way OSX 10.5.8 is quite old and you can't use the most recent version of Flash so it's no use installing it. I am having issues installing Adobe Flash Player on my 10.5.8 Mac. I uninstalled the previous version. My understanding understand is that i need an older version of flash player as this is an older Mac. I've been to the archived flash player page and tried downloading several older versions.
Adobe Flash Player Features
- 3D effects
- Create high-performance, real-time effects for cinematic experiences that quickly engage users.
- Advanced text support
Adobe Flash Player 10.5 8 Mac Download Version
Updates : Adobe Flash Player for Mac Updates
|Flash Player's end of life is December 31st, 2020. Please see the Flash Player EOL Information page for more details.|
Having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player? Identify your issue and try the corresponding solution.
1. Have you checked if Flash Player is already installed on your computer?
2. Are you being asked to close the browser?
On Safari, the installer closes the browser to proceed with the installation.
Follow these instructions.
3. Have you checked if Flash Player is enabled in your browser?
For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.
For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari.
For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.
For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera.
4. Did the installer start installing?
You don’t know where the Flash Player installer has been downloaded.
By default, the files are downloaded and saved to the Downloads folder unless the 'save to' location is changed manually.
- After downloading Flash Player, close all browsers.
- Locate the Flash Player install file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation.
Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
5. Are you unable to resolve the issue?
The rich-media content does not work, and you do not know what the issue is.
Uninstall Flash Player and perform a clean install of Flash Player.
6. Do you have password-related issues?
If you are unable to authenticate successfully, check your user name and password. Use your system credentials, not your Adobe ID.
Still having problems?
Adobe Flash Player 10.5 8 Mac Download Windows 10
If you are still having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player, try downloading the installer directly from the following sites:
- Flash Player for Safari and Firefox - NPAPI
- Flash Player for Opera and Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI
Adobe Flash Player Windows 8 Download Free