Android Download Photos To Mac
Next, download the free DoubleTwist app to your Android phone. Then use a USB cable to connect your phone to your Mac, and follow the instructions on the screen to mount your phone to your computer.
- Download Android Photos To Mac
- Android Download Photos To Mac High Sierra
- Download Pictures From Android To Computer
- Download Photos From Samsung Android To Mac
Download Android Photos To Mac
- It supports data transfer through a USB cable, just like most of the Android-Mac data transfer software’s. In order to use Android File Transfer for Mac, you must ensure that your PC is operating on Mac-OS X 10.5 or later and your phone has Android 3.0 or later. There are two main challenges faced by users of this software.
- Transfer photos, videos, music and folders between your Mac computer and your Android device connected via USB. All you'll need is MacDroid. Download Free 7-day free PRO trial is available.
- Transfer Android Files to Mac via Bluetooth. First, you’ll turn on Bluetooth on both devices. On the Mac, go to System Preferences Bluetooth and make sure it shows “Bluetooth: On.” If not.
Nowadays, smartphones are equipped with a good quality camera which they used to capture pictures and scenery. Many users are searching for the best app to transfer files from Android to Mac. They go all through the problems of connecting their devices or spend lots of money on programs that they can use. So, if you want to know the easiest and most convenient ways to transfer photos from Android to Mac, read along and choose what suits you best among the applications listed below.
How to Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
ApowerManager is a professional phone management application that allows you to manage your files from your computer. It is compatible on any Android devices and works on Mac, as well as Windows PC. The program supports different media files like pictures, videos, music, and documents. This can also be used if you want to install or uninstall applications on your phone. The app functions even without a working internet connection; hence, you may use this one if you don’t have access to network. Moreover, it does not require your phone to be rooted. As for exporting, ApowerManager ensures that the quality of the photos won’t be compromised with its high-speed transmission. Check out the guidelines on how to transfer photos from Android to Mac.
- First, download and install ApowerManager on your Mac.
- On your Android, navigate to the Google Play Store and search for the mobile version of the program. Install it and run the app.
- Connect your device with a USB cable and confirm connection. Once the main interface of the program appeared, click on “Photos” or go to “Manage” > “Photos”. Tick the files that you want to transfer then hit “Export”.
Next tool that you can use is AirDroid. Similar to the first one, it has the ability to share files between devices and computer. It can also be downloaded on various Android devices like Huawei, HTC, Samsung, and LG. This is well-known to mobile users because it offers a wireless and free means to access files using the web. The app has a desktop version which effortlessly syncs data over your devices.
The paid version allows you to make phone calls from your laptop. Nevertheless, this is a great app to transfer your files. Here are the steps to follow in order to download photos from Android to Mac.
- Install AirDroid on your smartphone and launch the app.
- Once installed, create an account. At this point, open any browser on your Mac and visit web.airdroid.com. From this page, sign in to connect your device.
- Once your phone has been connected, click on “Photos” and choose the files you want to share. To move them, right-click and hit “Download” or simply press “Download”.
Image Capture is another application that can be handy when you need to transfer images between Android and Mac. This allows any digital device to view photos on their computers. Basically, it is a photo managing tool that has numerous uses. It can export and delete multiple photos at the same time. Furthermore, the app has a straightforward interface which helps users to smoothly process their files. Following are the instructions to move photos from Android to Mac.
- Plug your USB cable into your Mac and connect it to your Android device.
- After connecting, run “Image Capture” from the Applications folder on your computer.
- Next, choose your device from the list under “Devices” found on the left side of the program.
- Hit the “Import All” button if you want to transfer all your photos and select the destination folder. If you want to select a few images, simply click on the images and press on “Import”.
To summarize the strengths and weaknesses of each method, ApowerManager lets you connect your mobile phone without using the internet connection. It also works on almost all Android devices and guarantees a reliable and secured process. AirDroid, on the other hand, gives you the freedom to manage files over the web for free. Thus, it can be vulnerable to data theft. Though it’s free, it has a transfer limit of 100MB. Meanwhile, Image Capture is a simple tool which is readily available on your Mac. Even so, some Android devices note issues with the app in terms of connecting. Regardless of these, the three tools mentioned above provide an impressive manner to transfer saved photos on your Android devices to Mac.
We’re all taking more pictures on our smartphones than ever before. Eventually, time will come when we have to transfer the snapshots on our Android device to make way for new ones. But what if the only backup storage at your disposal is a Mac computer? As you may well be aware, pairing Android to Mac computers isn’t as easy as inserting a USB cable between them. You’d often need the aid of a transfer software to move everything from music to pictures. Yes, that includes movies, podcasts, contacts, and other media files.
With that in mind, we’ll teach you a couple of easy and safe ways to transfer photos from Android to Mac with ease:
Connect Your Device via Android File Transfer
A wire-based file transfer program, Android File Transfer is best when you wish to move files the conventional way. As a start, install the application in your MacBook or Mac desktop (running OS X 10.5 or later versions). Afterward, connect your computer or notebook to your Android phone using the appropriate USB cable. Once the connection has been established, the phone will typically appear as a drive on your computer.
To start transferring the pictures from your smartphone, here are the easy steps:
- Connect your phone to your Mac’s USB port using the former’s charging cable.
- Open the Mac Finder on your computer.
- Search for the Android File Transfer on the list of available drives.
- Click on the Android drive icon.
From there, a file will open showing a complete list of applications. When you want to open/view any of the files shown, simply drag them to your desktop. As for your pictures, just import them to iPhoto to view them.
Android Download Photos To Mac High Sierra
Control Your Phone on a Mac with AirDroid
An alternative, wireless way to transfer files from Android to Mac is by using the AirDroid app. After you set it up, you can basically navigate on your phone, download any files, and even send/receive SMS from a web browser on your Mac. The best part is that you won’t have to download any software on your desktop.
To enable AirDroid, you’ll need to use a Wi-Fi network. To begin, install the app on your Android phone. You then go to AirDroid.com on your Mac, sign in on the website, and you’ll then be given access to all the data on your phone. If you upgrade to a premium account, it gets even better: you can make phone calls directly from your Mac.
It’s really simple to set up AirDroid app and begin retrieving photographs from your Android phone. Follow these steps:
- On your smartphone, install the AirDroid app.
- After the installation, go to your MacBook and visit AirDroid.com.
- Create an account on the website.
- To sign in, use your email and password or Facebook/Google/Twitter account.
- You’re done!
You can now move files from your smartphone to your computer and vice versa after this initial setup.
Download Pictures From Android To Computer
Sync Photos from Android to Mac with Google Photos
It’s fairly easy downloading pictures from your Android device to any computer (including your Mac) using Google Photos. If you wish to set it up so any photos you saved on the app will automatically be accessible on your Mac, do the following:
- Install Google Photos Uploader on your Mac.
- Install the Google Drive sync app. This app will sync Google Drive on your computer.
- Access Google Drive from a browser. Afterward, select the Google Photos option.
- Navigate to Google Photos’ settings pane on Google Drive. Make sure that the ‘Create Google Photos folder’ option is enabled.
- To start syncing, go to your Mac’s Google Drive settings. From there, make sure the Google Photos folder in your Google Drive is selected.
It’s important to remember, though, that this setup will count against your Google Drive storage. That’s not a bad thing but it may be better to store your photos on Google Photos entirely (without syncing). This way, you can continue using the app’s unlimited storage.
Download Photos From Samsung Android To Mac
As it turns out, all you ever needed to make your Android phone’s photos accessible to your Mac desktop is a Wi-Fi connection, a phone charger, and a bit of know-how.