Best Free Astrology Software For Mac
- Best Free Astrology Software For Mac Desktop
- Best Free Astrology Software For Mac Windows 10
- Best Free Astrology Software For Mac
Astro-Vision Kundli Software. Astro-Vision is easy matchmaking and kundli software, based on the.
Innovative and powerful software for professional astrologers and amateurs is developed by VeBest - one of the most respectful spiritual software developers.
- Astrology Software for Mac and Windows. Astrology software has so many tools, information and possibilities to offer. It is a great thing for the beginners who want to get astrological information on the profound level. It is great or busy people who need some hints on.
- MB Astrology Kundli Match is a powerful free horoscope software that primarily has been made for match making. It works on the Vedic astrology principles. It offers an effective and thorough analysis of partners to let them know whether their future life would be.
If you want to predict your future life trends, astrology software provides you with transits readings and astrological forecasts for your personal location and date.
Easy to use and cross platform. It is one of the most user-friendly anc accurate astrology software available in the market. Use it on your Windows, MacOS and iOS in any combinations.
Best Free Astrology Software For Mac Desktop
Though VeBest software has options made specifically for astrologists, it is designed for the beginners and amateurs also.
Customers of the full professional astrology software have permission to sell all reports.
List of the main features:
- Natal chart wheel view - personal and with partners;
- Ephemeries tables;
- Ephemeries graph;
- Aspects table and interpretations;
- Planets in Zodiac interpretations;
- Countries and cities location database;
- Selectable astrological celestial bodies;
- Modern, easy to use user interface;
- Designed for MacOS and Windows, with additional iOS and Android apps;
Best Free Astrology Software For Mac Windows 10
- Extended Planets in Zodiac interpretations;
- Transits interpretations;
- Synastry readings;
- Customizable graphics chart editor;
- Readings editor - customize texts, fonts, colors, styles;
- Export reports to PDF.
- Windows 10/8/7 (32/64) or Mac OS 10.9 and above;
- Internet connection (for startup activation).
Looking for professional version to create own reports and customize readings ?
Try VeBest Astrology!
Also available for iPad (limited version) in app store:
There are many excellent software programs for astrology charts. If you are a serious student it's a good idea to get your own software as soon as you are able. Meanwhile you can use the free chart service on astro.com for awhile.
I am a Mac fanatic so here are the three software programs I have used and recommend. My colleagues who use Windows/PC's prefer Solar Fire or Kepler.
IO Software by Time Cycles (TCR) is only for Mac and is/was elegant and easy to use. This is what I used for decades. Sadly, Dennis & the gang decided it wasn’t feasible to re-do the software to work with Apple’s endless changes, and so he has retired and we all have to switch to AstroGold or find something else. Or keep it on a Mac that is never upgraded to the new OS coming out this October.
AstroGold (from the Solar Fire people) is the Mac software suggested to replace TCR. I installed it (50% discount if you do it soon) and transferred 16,000 chart files—all in less than 5 minutes! Change is hard yet there are some great features. However, I miss crucial aspects of Time Cycles (opening many charts at a time, transit search data sheets). I’m going to transfer my files to TimePassages and give that a thorough spin too. A more detailed report to follow.
Best Free Astrology Software For Mac
AstroGraph's TimePassages created by Henry Seltzer, is a high quality astrology program available for both Mac and PC. TimePassages is native Macintosh, and they have also developed a conversion utility that imports Time Cycles charts into TimePassages so that no data is lost. AstroGraph tells me that they are expanding their Transit Report to include progressions, and planetary interaspects and ingresses. I’m beginning to test this software, very happy about the ability to run multiple charts at once, and will report further.