Clevershare Download Mac
Clevershare: Clevershare screen shares iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows 10 laptop or PC to your Clevertouch touch screen. Up to 50 devices can connect with the Clevertouch screen and share content – images, video, and audio. Now with touch-back for two-way control. Clevershare for Windows Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Clevershare for Windows (MSI for deployment) Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Clevershare for Mac OSX 10.8 or later Clevershare for iPhone / iPad iOS 8.0 or later.
With Clevershare you can intuitively share content from your PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad or Android device. Simply download the Clevershare App to your computer, phone or tablet and type in the code shown on the Clevertouch. In seconds your device and your Clevertouch are connected, and can cast video, audio and touch in both directions. Clevershare App Any device can download the Clevershare app and connect instantly by typing in the code on the Clevertouch screen. Clevershare App is free to download and compatible with Android, Windows, iOS and Chrome devices. Clevershare is available to download for Windows, Mac, iPhone/iPad and Android, or you can download the Clevershare app in the iTunes store. For more information on using your Clevertouch - please visit: https://gettingstarted.clevertouch.com.
Introductory Session – What to expect
By the end of the session, you’ll be comfortable using the Clevertouch screen, the Android operating system and the Clevertouch software suite. The Agenda for the day will be designed to best suit your school needs. This informative training session enables staff to quickly and confidently get to grips with the Clevertouch screen and its inclusive features and software.
Who should attend?
New users of Clevertouch products, and anyone who wants an introduction to these products
Duration 3 Hours
- Getting started with the Android system: Learn about the android system and the basic principles of touch, write and save. Explore the different apps and learn about the Cleverstore. Over 100 apps for free, in all subjects for all age groups, and in a variety of languages. From learning to games, they’ve got the app for that.
- Settings. Overview of settings, updates, creating users, start up and shut down options and other features in Clevertouch.
- Basic design in Lynx 6 software: Explore different pen types, backgrounds, learn how to add images, navigate the software using toolbars and menus, create objects, change properties and manipulate objects. Pen, shapes, colours, handwriting recognition and maths formula converter are all built into this whiteboard.
- Instructional design: Learn basic design techniques for delivering lessons and explore the presentation tools available in Lynx 6 software. Lynx annotation and lesson planning software allows teachers to create multi-page lessons with embedded media.
- Clevermaths: Learn how to make maths lessons come to life with interactive tools, explore the annotation software and the various maths and physics tools.
- Clevershare: Clevershare screen shares iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows 10 laptop or PC to your Clevertouch touch screen. Up to 50 devices can connect with the Clevertouch screen and share content – images, video, and audio. Now with touch-back for two-way control. The presenter has full control over what is shared and can show up to 4 device screens simultaneously, increasing collaboration and participation within every session.
- Snowflake software: Explore the pre-made activities, learn how to create basic activities. Create interactive activities for your class or join the online Lessons Community to download activities that others have created.
- Clevertouch MDM: Introduction. Control multiple Clevertouch screens from one central location. Run diagnostics, install updates, load apps and software – all from the office.
- Clevermessage: Introduction. Send your school’s messages to every Clevertouch screen in an instant – alerts, photos, videos, news, announcements, timetables and more are all available with dozens of templates to choose from.
Intermediate Session – What to expect
By the end of the session, you’ll be comfortable using the Clevertouch screen, the Android operating system and the Clevertouch software suite. You will also be more familiar with elements of the software suite. The Agenda can be designed to cover as many items as required, or it can focus in depth on one or two.
Who should attend?
Existing users of Clevertouch products, and anyone who has attended familiarisation training.
Duration 3 Hours
- Getting started with the Android system: Learn about the android system and the basic principles of touch, write and save. Explore the different apps and learn about the Cleverstore. This is a quick recap and overview to get everyone up to speed again.
- Advanced features of Lynx 6 software: learn about the different delivery options, adding links to objects, use of the remote feature to capture images. Explore screen recording, learn how to integrate with Microsoft Office.
- Snowflake software: Explore the pre-made activities, learn how to create more advanced activities.
- Advanced features of Clevermessage: Designed in conjunction with SedaoLive, Clevermessage maximises your Clevertouch screen by displaying important alerts, announcements, daily messages, promotional communications, and eye-catching digital media. You can customise your designs with your logo and school colours. Send alerts to your Clevertouch screens instantly. Create Perrsonalised screen savers on all your Clevertouch screens with content from every department in your school. Add social media or news feeds, videos, photos and slideshows, school news, PDFs, and more.
- Deep dive into Clevertouch MDM. Mobile Device Management allows for centralised control of all your Clevertouch screens no matter where you are in the world. MDM saves time for every IT department, as there’s no need to attend each screen to run diagnostics, complete setting changes, or upload new files or apps. You can also push key message notifications to each screen.
- Key facts: Control hundreds of Clevertouch devices remotely, Create groups to make sure each screen has the most suitable apps and files for where it is used. Install APKs (android apps), policies and files. Push messages directly to the Clevertouch display, ideal for security announcements. Anti-theft module – Lock, unlock and reset displays. Restart or shutdown multiple screens remotely by a single click. Shutdown down the onboard android system. Wipe the screen
Customer requirements for an on-site session
- All participants should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- A room that will comfortably hold the participants and a trainer
- A Clevertouch panel with the latest versions of Lynx 6 (information is available here), Snowflake 7.2 (Information is available here) installed on the computer/laptop
- Access to the wireless network.