Download Audible Books Mac
How to Download Audible Books
Here I will share you different ways of downloading audible books to pc/mac/android/ios /kindle e-ink devices.
Wait for the Audible Book Download to Complete. Now you just need to wait a little while. When the status changes to “Completed”, you can click on “Find” to locate your local Audible books. They are stored in C: Users user name Documents Audible Programs Downloads. Download Audible Books to Mac from the Audible Desktop Site. Download Audible Books on Mac Open your browser and go to the Audible desktop website. Log in to your account and go to the Library page. Then, find the audiobooks you want to download and you will see a “Download” button at the right.
Audible brings storytelling to our life like never before. I love getting to listen to audible books at work because it makes the day go by quick. Even more, there are lots of titles to pick from. But have you ever stuck on a cliffhanger while listening to audible online? If your answer is yes, then I would recommend you to download audible for offline listening. Here I will share you different ways of downloading audible books to pc/mac/android/ios/kindle e-ink devices.
How to Download Audible Books to Computers?
Audible Cloud Player is Audible’s web player allowing you to listen to your audiobooks from a desktop browser (Mac or Windows) To get Audible Cloud Player, simply login to your Audible account on Mac or Windows and click “Library” link to start listening to any of your books. The easiest way to get Audible books on your Windows PC, MacBook or iMac is to use the Audible app, but the Audible books you download through the Audible app would be stored on your computer as.aa or.aax files, which could be opened by certain applications only. You may wonder whether you can download Audible audiobooks in MP3 format.
Download Audible Books to iTunes on Mac
The easiest way is to download audible books on Mac. Detailed steps are as below:
1. Login to Audible.com via web browser and then go to your Audible Library directly.
2. Find the audible book you want to download, and click on 'Download' button to download it.
3. You audible book will be download successfully on your computer soon.
4. To import the downloaded audible books to your iTunes, you just need to click it and it will be automatically open with iTunes or iBooks( iBooks is for Mac catalina 10.15 or later version). And you'll be request to authorize this computer for your audible account. Click 'Yes' and you'll be redirected to the Audible login page.
5. Login your audible account again and click on 'Activate Now' to enable the iTunes or Apple Books to open your download audible books.
Question 1: Where are audible books stored on Mac?
Answer: When you download audible books to your mac, your will be asked where to store your download audible books, please remember this location.
Download Audible Books to PC(Three method)
As for windows computer, there are more ways besides downloading from audible website directly.
Download Audible books from Audible.com via browser( with the help of Audible Download Manager)
Different from Mac platform, you'll need the assistance of Audible Download Manager to download audible books to PC. So please install this small tool at first and activate it by clicking 'Options'>>'Activate PC' and then fill in your Audible account information and click on 'Activate Now'. This is the must-be step if you want to download your Audible books via Audible Download Manager.
1. Then login to your audible library and click 'Download' button to download audible books. This time you'll get the .adh format files. Actually, .adh is just the download link for audible books, not conclude the full content.
2. Double click the .adh and the Audible Download Manager will begin to download the real content of your audible books.
3. Once finished, the downloaded audible files will be played automatically by the Windows Media Play/Audible Manager/iTunes according to your setting on Audible Download Manager at the very beginning.
Note: If you want to play the Audible files on your PC, authorizing your computer with your Audible account is a must-have step.
Question 2: How to find my downloaded audible files on PC?
Answer: If you download audible books via audible download manager, you can just click 'Downloads Folder' to open the folder containing your download audible books.
If you have closed your audible download manager, then here is the default path for audible file: C:UsersPublicDocumentsAudibleDownloads
Question 3: How to listen to Audible books without authorization?
Answer: If you want to listen to audible books without authorizing, you need to convert the drm-protected audible books to drm-free mp3 format and then import them to your players.
Download Audible Books via AudibleSync(Windows 8/10)
AudibleSync is a new audible downloading app released by Audible in August, 2020. Currently, the only function of this tool is downloading audible books to Windows.
1. Download&install AudibleSync and login to it with your audible account.
2. In the Library, click 'Download' button to download your audible books. Once finished the download button will disappear.
Question 4: Where are audible books (downloaded via AudibleSync) stored on my PC?
Answer: The location of Audible books on Windows is: C:UsersAppDataRoamingAudibleSyncdownloads
Download audible books via Audible Windows App
Audible windows app is all-in-one audible app which allows you to purchased, download and listen to audible books in it. Downloading audible books on Audible windows app is super easy.
1. Get Audible app from Windows 10 store and then login to it with your audible account.
2. Go to library and find the audible books you want to download. Then click on the download arrow on the book cover to download it.
Question 5: Where are audible books stored on Windows?
Answer: For audible books downloaded via Audible Windows app, you can find it here: C:UsersepuboAppDataLocalPackagesAudibleInc.AudibleforWindowsPhone_xns73kv1ymhp2LocalStateContent
Download Audible Books on Android/iOS
To download audible on mobile device, you just need to download the audible app for Android or iOS at your app store.
1. Launch the Audible App and then login to it.
2. Go to the library>>Cloud>>tap the download arrow and the audible books will start to download.
Question 6: Where are audible books stored on iOS?
Answer: Since iOS is the close system, there is no way to find where are audible books stored on iOS device.
Question 7: Where are audible books stored on Android?
Answer: The default path of the Audible books on Android is: This PCYour Android device nameInternal storageAndroiddatacom.audible.applicationfiles
Download Audible Books To Cd
Download Audible books on Kindle e-ink devices
Do you know that some kindle devices support audible listening? This is truth. Many kindle devices enables you to download and listen to audible books.
Here is the full list of kindle devices supported by Audible.
|Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Oasis (9th Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Oasis (8th Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle (8th Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle (1st & 2nd Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Fire (1st & 2nd Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Fire HD (2nd & 3rd Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Fire HDX (3rd Gen)||Yes|
|Fire HDX (4th Gen)||Yes|
|Fire HD (4th-8th Gen)||Yes|
|Fire (5th Gen)||Yes|
|Kindle Paperwhite (5th Gen, 6th Gen, 7th Gen)||No|
|Kindle (7th Gen)||No|
After you have purchased your Audible books, you can find it in your Kindle library with 'Audible' mark at the book cover. Tap the book cover to download it.
Download Audible Books To Pc
I guess now you have downloaded all your audible books. If you want to convert your audible to drm-free mp3, just download imElfin Audible Converter to have the free trial today.
Audible Manager Mac
Imelfin Audible Converter
Free Audible Books Online
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3/M4B
- Keep original audio quality and ID3 tags after conversion
- Split Audible into Chapters
- Enable you to edit the Audible metadata