Download Itunes 11.2 Mac
Download iTunes for Mac free. ITunes, the award-winning digital-jukebox software. ITunes 11.2 Free Download Secure iTunes Download Options.
- ITunes is a multimedia player and device manager.A comprehensive music store, originally made for Apple users to download and play music. Now available on Windows too, iTunes is the perfect place to organise music, watch TV shows and movies, create playlists and more.
- Download Apple iTunes for Mac to manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone, or iPad. Apple iTunes has had 0 updates within the past 6 months.
By Selena KomezUpdated on October 17, 2019
[Summary]: How to transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone iOS 13 without using iTunes itself? This article will recommend you the best iTunes alternative for Windows & Mac to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro(Max) and even won’t erase your existing data.
iTunes is a great program for Apple users to download, store, manage, sync and play music. Because of this great cloud storing facility, Apple Music users can access massive songs, playlist and albums online, Apple users also can transfer data between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod Nano through iTunes backup & restore, although this process is a bit cumbersome, the iTunes is free. When you have got an new iPhone 11(Pro), you may want to transfer music, contacts, messages, notes, call logs from old iPhone to iPhone 11(Pro). Upgrading your iPhone? Here’s how to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone easily.
Download Itunes 11.2 Mac Os
iTunes is already a “sign” for Apple in a sense. In just a few years, Apple Music subscribers use iTunes to downloading music and enjoy music online, the digital music era has never stopped, and iTunes’ core mission has been completed.
In the new macOS Catalina(macOS 10.15), the original concept of iTunes was completely removed, and Apple completely separated all of its important features. The macOS Catalina system splits iTunes into Apple Music, Podcast, and Apple TV apps, and the resources provided by iTunes can be found in new apps.
Where are your iTunes music gone after update to macOS Catalina?
1.Music that you’ve imported or purchased will be in the new Apple Music app.
2.The iTunes Store will still be available to buy music on Mac, iOS, PC, and Apple TV.
3.iPhone, iPad, and iPod backup, restore, and syncing will move to Finder.
However, you will get a messages “iTunes has been updated to focus on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts and audiobooks” on the new iTunes 12.7.
Because Apple removes the function to manage, ringtone and apps, but you still can use iTunes 12.7 to transfer music from iTunes library to iOS 13 devices. Let’s have a look the detail guide to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 11.
Method 1: Transfer Music from iTunes Library to iPhone 11 via iTunes 12
Here are the steps for syncing your music from iTunes library to iPhone 11 by using iTunes 12, as well as the previous iTunes version.
Step 1. Launch iTunes 12 and connect your iPhone 11 to computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. The iTunes will detects your iPhone connected, then click on iPhone device tab on iTunes.
Step 3. Tap on the “Music” tab from the left sidebar.
Step 4. Click “Entire music library” or “Selected playlist, artists, albums and genres” option and check the songs you want to transfer.
Step 5. Then, click Apply to transfer the music from iTunes 12 to your iPhone 11.
Disadvantages of Using iTunes:
- When you using iTunes to sync music, it will erase the existing songs on iPhone at the same time.
- You can’t transfer songs you want selectively, just transfer all songs of your iTunes library.
- You can only add music to iPhone from one iTunes library, or your iPhone will be erased.
- You can’t directly import songs, videos and photos from computer to iPhone. You need to add the media files to iTunes library, and then syncing them to your iPhone, it will wastes a lot of time.
- You can’t transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to iPhone, if you want to transfer Apple Music to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or iPod Nano, you need to use an Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music firstly, then using a third-party iPhone Music transfer to add the DRM-free Apple Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Method 2: Transfer Music from iTunes 12 to iPhone 11 and More iOS 13 Devices (without iTunes)
Looking for a fast and reliable way on how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8/7/6S/6(Plus)? It’s highly recommended that you use third-party software, here we recommend the iOS Toolkit – iOS Transfer, which not only can help you transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without erasing the existing songs on iPhone, but also can help you transfer music, videos, photos from iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, Android to Android. You can use this powerful iOS Toolkit to transfer music and videos from iPhone to iTunes, as well.
iOS Transfer Key Features:
- Transfers and manages all data like photos, videos, music, messages, etc. on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Transfer music and videos between iTunes and iOS or Android.
- Works smoothly all iPhone (iPhone 11/11 Pro included), iPad, iPod touch, iPod Nano models, as well as iOS 13.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer contacts, SMS, music, photos, videos and more from Android/iOS to iPhone 11(Pro).
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
2 Steps to Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone 11(Pro)
Step 1. Launch iOS Toolkit on PC or Mac
Download, install and launch the iOS Toolkit on your computer, then click the ‘Transfer’ option go to iTunes to iPhone music transferring.
Step 2. Connect iPhone 11 to Computer
Using a USB cable to connect your iPhone 11 with the computer, the software will detect it and shows your device’s information, then click ‘Transfer iTunes Media to Device’.
Step 3. Scan iTunes Library
The iOS Toolkit will start to scan your all media files of the iTunes library, then it will shows you your all the available files.
Step 4. Select Music and Transfer to iPhone 11(Pro)
The software will shows you all the scanned result, then choose the “Music” item that you wish to transfer. Finally, just click ‘Transfer’ button start transferring music from iTunes to iPhone 11.
Please waiting, the software helps you sync iTunes music to your iPhone device within a few minutes, depending on how many files you’re transferring. After the transferring process complete, you can disconnect your iPhone with the computer, then you will find all iTunes music be transferred to your iPhone 11, now you can enjoy those music on iPhone 11 freely.
Free download the iOS Toolkit – iOS Transfer and start to transfer music to your new iPhone from iTunes, old iPhone, Android and PC/Mac.
Method 3: Export iTunes Songs to MP3/M4A and Transfer to iPhone 11(Pro)
Many Apple Music subscribers download songs for offline listening through iTunes on computer, but you can’t transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to other devices, because the download Apple Music files is M4P format, and those added songs is “Apple Music AAC audio file”, when you try to use iTunes to convert the downloaded Apple Music songs, the iTunes will prompt you “the songs could not be converted because protected files cannot be converted to other formats.”
Apple Music is a streaming music service, when you subscribe the streaming music service, you can play online or download for offline listening on authorized device, but you now allowed to transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to other devices. Because all Apple Music tracks are DRM protected, which restricts you from sharing, transferring or listening to downloaded Apple Music tracks after canceling subscription. To keep your downloaded Apple Music songs forever on your iPhone other devices, you should learn how to export Apple Music songs from iTunes to MP3 or M4A files and transfer them to your iPhone.
If you want to smoothly play iTunes music in MP3 player, iPod Nano, iPhone and more devices, you need to export iTunes songs to MP3 format firstly. I you have songs that downloaded from Apple Music or bought from iTunes Store, you can’t use iTunes to convert them to MP3 format due to the DRM protection.
Don’t worry, UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is special designed to remove DRM from Apple Music and iTunes M4P songs, then convert them to plain MP3, M4A, FLAC, AU, AAC, etc. You can download UkeySoft Apple Music Converter for a free try. It can convert and export all iTunes songs as MP3, M4A, FLAC or AAC formats with 100% lossless quality, then you can directly import those output MP3 files to your iPhone, iPad, iPod via iTunes or third-party iOS Transfer tool.
This method is the best way to keep Apple Music playable after canceling subscription, please free download the Apple Music Converter and start to get Apple Music for free.
- Remove DRM from Apple Music to keep files forever;
- Convert Apple Music songs, playlist and albums to MP3, M4A, etc.
- Convert iTunes M4P music, audiobooks to MP3, M4A, etc.;
- Export iTunes songs and audiobooks as MP3, M4A files;
- Convert iTunes audio at 16X faster speed with lossless quality;
- Keep ID3 Tags information after conversion;
Simple Steps to Convert Apple Music and Import Them to iPhone 11(Pro)
The Apple Music Converter can help you remove DRM iTunes M4P songs(purchased from iTunes Store before 2009), audiobooks, and Apple Music songs.
Step 1. Launch Apple Music Converter on Computer
Launch the Apple Music Converter, and iTunes will be launched automatically. For macOS 10.15, the Apple Music app will be launched and loads all Apple Music tracks.
Step 2. Select Apple Music Songs and iTunes Audio Files
Check songs, audiobooks or Apple Music playlists you want to convert.
Step 3. Select MP3 or M4A as Output Format
Since the iPhone 11 and most iOS device supports MP3 and M4A audio files, please choose MP3 or M4A as output format. The software also can convert iTunes music to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, and MKA.
Step 4. Start Convert Apple Music and iTunes M4P Songs
Click “Convert” button to start converting the selected songs to MP3/M4A.
After conversion, you can get all DRM-free audio files in the output folder.
Step 5. Transfer the MP3/M4A Files to iPhone via iOS Transfer
The converted Apple Music are saved onto the computer, all output songs is MP3 format, now you can transfer them to your new iPhone 11 and save on it forever. To import the converted Apple Music songs to iPhone, you can use the above iOS Transfer to transfer music from computer to iPhone 11/XS/XR/X.
Download the Apple Music Converter and start to get Apple Music for free.
As you can see, there are three easy ways you can to import music from iTunes to iPhone, iPad or iPod. While iTunes is considered rather powerful, but it will erase all existing data on iPhone after syncing by iTunes. We recommend the iOS Toolkit – iOS Transfer, it can help you transfer music from computer, iTunes, iOS and Android to iPhone directly, it won’t erase your data, but iOS Transfer can’t transfer the DRM-ed Apple Music tracks, so you need to use a third-party Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert them to MP3 or M4A, then using the iOS Toolkit – iOS Transfer to add the converted Apple Music songs to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices.
Prompt: you need to log in before you can comment.
No account yet. Please click here to register.
iTunes is a digital media player, written by Apple Computer, for playing and organizing digital music and video files. Additionally, the program connects to the iTunes Music Store which allows users to purchase digital music files that can be played by iTunes.
Download Itunes 11.2 Mac Pro
The player has gained and maintained a reputation as being easy to use while still providing many features for obtaining, organizing, and playing music. iTunes is also the principal way to manage the music on Apple's popular iPod digital audio player. The program is freely downloadable and is also supplied with Mac OS X as well as Apple's iLife home-application suite.
- iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, introduced by Apple Inc. On January 9, 2001, at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
- Allows the user to manage audio and video on a personal computer
- Purchase music and videos through its built-in music storeadvanced seeding rules
- Download free podcasts, back up songs onto a CD or DVD
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formatsonly uses one port for all the torrents
- A large selection of free internet radio stations to listen
- iTunes users may choose to view their music and video libraries in one of four ways: as a list, as a list with accompanying album artwork, in Cover Flow (a side-scrolling catalog of album artwork), or in Grid View.
- A user's iTunes Library can be shared over a local network
- ITunes 8 can currently read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless.
- iTunes includes sound processing features such as equalization
- Video support
- The Genius feature, introduced in iTunes 8, automatically generates a playlist of 25, 50, 75, or 100 songs from the user's library that are similar to the selected song.
- iTunes can automatically synchronize its music and video library with an iPod or iPhone every time it is connected.