Free Android Root Software For Mac
Sep 07, 2020 • Filed to: Phone Solution • Proven solutions
This article shares with you the best 5 Android root software and best 3 Android root apps to help you root your Android phones or tablets and get root access to your Android devices, which would help you root your Android phone with or without computer easily. Android rooting might cause data loss on your phone. The software is a top tool for rooting/unrooting Android phone or devices. It can root almost all android devices running from version 2.2 to 4.4. The App is risk-free and can be used on tablets also. SRS Sofware Windows. Note & Conclusion: With the Apps above you can root any Android phone without any computer laptop or with Windows or Mac. Any Android device that can be rooted or supports USB Mass Storage Mode for direct access to its memory partitions can be used for Android data recovery with Disk Drill: your Nexus smartphone, Samsung Edge or Galaxy, any Android tablet, etc. Newer Android versions may be relatively harder to root, but Disk Drill will lead you through this process step-by-step and provide hints on how to reach. Kingo Root - One click root for any Android device. The app can unroot your device too. Android ROOT provides every Android user the easiest and safest way to root their devices with one-click. It is free of any charges, risks and preparations. The function to remove root is built in. Almost every Android m.
How will you react if some or whole data from your phone gets deleted? Most people lose hope when such a thing happens to them. But you don’t need to worry because there are a lot offree Android data recoverysoftware programs that can easily get back your lost data.
What is the best Android data recovery free?
As an Android user, you might be knowing that Android phones don’t come with arecycle binwhere all your deleted data stores automatically. But intelligent developers have created various Android data recovery software programs that can solve all kinds of data loss related issues.
With the increased availability of data recovery software programs in the market, it is really difficult to choose which one is the best. Today, you are going to learn about carefully selected top 8 free Android data recovery software programs. They will surely help you decide the best software for your requirements but before that, let’s understand a few things.
If you get the trouble of data loss from Android phone, you would want to get the best free data recovery to help you retrieve data back. The best Android data recovery free is that data recovery tool which can get back the data lost from your phone without any problems and in a very short time. Moreover, you don’t need to pay anything to gain this benefit. This article contains the top 8 free Android data recovery software. All you have to do is visit their website, download, install, and use them to get your data back. The
Top 8 Free Android Data Recovery Software/App
All the 8 best Android data recovery program can help you retrieve lost data from Android mobile phone for free. Check more features for each data recovery software.
1. Recoverit Free Data Recovery Software
Recoverit free data recoveryis one of the best data recovery software from Wondershare. Not limited to phones, it is also capable to get back the lost data from some different devices. Capable to recover more than 1,000+ types of files, this can be downloaded for free for Windows and Mac Operating Systems. WithRcoverit Free Data Recoverysoftware, it can help you retrieve lost data from Android phone micro SD card.
Recoverit Free Data Recovery for Android SD Card
- Utilize advanced scanning and recovery algorithm to help you recover phone data.
- Support to recover lost, deleted, or emptied data from Android phone with SD Card.
- Recover over 1000 types and formats of data, like files, photos, videos, documents, etc.
- Work on various devices, like SD cards, cameras, PCs, flash drives, external hard drives, etc.
- Be compatible with all Windows and Mac OS, and different file systems like NTFS, HFS, etc.
2. Recuva for Android
Recuvais an efficient data recovery tool from CCleaner that promises to easily and quickly recover the deleted files from your phone. It can efficiently recover all your accidentally deleted files even from your Windows computer, micro SD card digital camera, MP3 player, or recycle bin.
- With a friendly interface, it is easy to use without any technical skills.
- A quick scan and an optional deep scan with taking more time to search your lost files.
- Recuva supports to recover lost files from computer hard disk, USB drive or damaged SD memory card, and other storage media.
- You have the option to set the folder structure to restore the files.
- Recuva supports the drive device as large as 3TB.
3. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery immediately recovers Android data lost under any situation. You can even get back your messages, contacts, SMS, and call logs amongst other media and document files. This also is available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Restore any Android data in various scenarios: deletion, factory reset, system crash, etc.
- Recover all lost back on Android internal and external memory card.
- Retrieve deleted files including contacts, text messages, and call logs, photos and videos, etc.
- Recover deleted or lost data on all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc.
4. MyJad Android Data Recovery
Jad Android Data Recovery can recover the lost data of your phone even if it is rooted, dead, or stolen. It is compatible with all the latest Android smartphones and is run on the Windows Operating System. This software also allows you tocreate a backupof all your important files to your computer.
- It supports to recover data from any Android device such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, and Motorola.
- It can preview recovered contents like contacts, messages, photos, and other documents.
- Restore any data files on Android phones and tablets due to any data lost scenarios.
- It supports to backup your all Android data to the PC.
5. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery helps you get back the lost data from your Android phone or tablet. It is capable of recovering the data lost from 8 different scenarios and is available for both Windows as well as Mac. Its free version allows access to some features whereas, with the pro version, you can easily access all the features.
- Restore deleted text contact, call history from Android devices (internal and external memory)
- Recover multiple files like photos, videos, music, document on Android
- Recover your data from the damaged Android phone, password forgot and black screen mobile phone
- Supports all Android device like Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony and Huawei
- Retrieve any data back due to any data loss scenarios like rooting error and system crash.
- Support all Android OS (including 5.0/5.1)
6. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery software claims that it has the highest success rate of data recovery amongst its peers. Whatever type of file you want to recover - WhatsApp message, SMS, email, photo, or anything else - it can recover all in minutes. It promises to get back your data from 8 different scenarios and can be run on Windows as well as Mac.
- Recover lost files from Android phone internal and external memory card.
- Restore the lost data due to phone resetting and flashing ROW, phone rooting, etc.
- Recover multiple data from Android phones like photos, videos, contacts, and text messages.
- Supports to transfer and backup and Android data to PC.
- Works well for all Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony, etc.
- Supports the Android operating system from Android 1.5 to 6.0
7. DrFone - recover (Android Data Recovery)
DrFone from Wondershare is the world’s best Android data recovery tool for Android devices. It is compatible with more than 6,000 Android devices and can even get back the data from broken Samsung phones. Capable to get back the lost data from 15 different scenarios, Drfone supports Windows as well as Mac OS.
dr.fone - Recover (Android)
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, including Samsung S7.
8. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Android data recoverysupports to retrieve data from Android phones and tablets. Recover deleted files from Android internal SD memory card, it supports the mobile phone like Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, and other phones. Recover lost files includes photos, music, videos, contacts, and messages, etc.
Software To Root Android Phone
- Easy to use and recover lost data with any data loss issues from Android phone on PC.
- Free to retrieve any type of files from Android devices without any loss.
- No need to rooting your Android phone or tablets with Gihosoft Pro.
- It supports all Android phone versions and works well on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Before you get your data files back you can preview some scanned files.
Which is the best free Android data recovery software?
It is hard to give an answer that is suitable for everyone, as the recovery requirement varies from person to person. It would be better if you can first get through the article, select one or three software bearing your favorite features, and have a try. A personal trial can help you get the answer.
Of course, you may be tired of trying each of them. Download, scan, preview, and recover. It might even take a long time when some of the Android free data recovery software has the scanning speed below the average. Besides, if you try too many times, the data might be easily overwritten, and thus, they would be gone forever. Hence, our suggestion is to tryRecoverit Data Recoveryfirst, which will save your energy and time a lot, as well as protect your data. According to our test, Recoverit does have the highest recovery rate and fastest scanning speed.
How can I recover my Android phone data for free? To get the specific steps on recovering Android phone data, you can go to this page:How to Recover Data from Android Mobile Phone.
Best Free Android Root Software
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone?
- Phone Recovery
- Phone Tips
First of all, you are able to download many applications that even are non-proved and you can not install on your device normally. Of course, you can also manage the pre-installed apps on your device easily like uninstalling or deleting them. What's more, many people root their device to get get full control of the smart phones. They are able to customize the device as they like that are not allowed normally. Finally, rooting your Android phone can also elongate the life of battery and enhance the performance of the device. You can also modify their handsets after rooting the device.
However it is not easy to root Android phone on Mac, so here we will offer you the tutorial to tech you the detailed steps. You can also follow the steps below to root your Android phone on Windows computer. By the way, normal people may also 'brick' their mobile phone if they fail in rooting the devices because of being lack of experience. So please follow the steps below and do the preparation works below.
1. You'd better back up Android files on computer in case that the files in the device may lost because of some improper operation. You can perform the transfer process with MobiKin Android Backup Assistant (Windows & Mac), which is powerful and professional.
2. Download a powerful rooting software like OneClickRoot on your computer. You are allowed to download the software directly by clicking the icon below.
3. Make sure that the device has at lease 25% battery.
4. Read the steps below before rooting your device.
Steps to Root Android Phones
Step 1. Download and install OneClickRoot on your computer by clicking the icon above.
Step 2. Connect your Android device to computer with the USB cable and then start the software. The program will begin to detect the connected device and then you only need to click on Root Now button to root the device after you see an interface like this.
Step 3. Then just wait for a while and your device will be rooted successfully.
Now you are able to install many rooting apps freely as you like.
Free Android Root Software For Mac Versions
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Easily
The Effective Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S4
Best 8 Android Apps for Lyrics