Free Business Management Software For Mac
The better alternative to LogMeIn Pro and GoToMyPC
Casper Suite is an Apple-specific solution that integrates with Apple's global enterprise support services. It offers complete lifecycle management, including inventory/asset management, system. A Business Management Software Suite is a combined solution of various applications and products that will help you manage the different areas of business like people, finance, operations, sales, etc. Different types of Business Management Tools include Invoicing, Asset Management, CRM, Database software, Word processing programs, etc. Apple hardware, software, and services work together to deliver a seamless experience that just works. You can start a project on Mac and finish it on iPad, use your screens side by side to extend your workspace, and even draw with Apple Pencil on your iPad or use your iPhone to make live updates on your Mac.
Fast, simple, secure remote computer access for individuals and teams.
Download Business Software for accounting, invoicing, inventory, work management, files management and more. Inventoria is professional stock management software giving businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently track all their inventory. Download for Mac Learn more about personal finance software.
Remotely access your Windows PCs and Macs from your smartphone, tablet, or another computer – Just like you’re sitting in front of the computer.
If your primary use case is providing remote support, please check out Splashtop Remote Support.
Business Access Solo
- Billed annually at $60
Monthly Billing Not Available
- For individual user only
- Access up to 2 computers
- Access your computers from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, & more
- File transfer
- Remote print
- View one remote monitor at a time, switch between monitors
Business Access Pro
- Billed annually at $99
Monthly Billing Not Available
20% discount for 4 or more users
- For individuals and small teams pro
- Access up to 10 computers per user pro
- Everything in Solo, plus:
- View multiple remote monitors simultaneously, including true multi-to-multi pro
- Two users can remote into the same computer* pro
- Manage multiple users in teams pro
- Share your desktop via web link pro
- Chat pro
- Remote wake pro
- Remote reboot pro
- * Two users remoting into a computer requires two Business Access Pro licenses
Business Access Pro
- 10-49 users – Save 45%
$4.54 USD / month /user (billed annually)50+ users – Save 50%
$4.13 USD / month / user (billed annually)
- For larger companies and organizations
- Cloud and On-Premise Options Available
- Active Directory / SSO Integration Available
Team Pack special only available on new subscriptions.
All $ prices shown in USD
Install the Splashtop Business App on the Windows, Mac, Chromebook, iOS, and Android devices you want to remote from.
You can also download the Portable version of the Splashtop Business App if you don’t want to install software on the computer you’re remoting from (Windows only).
Install the Splashtop Streamer on the Windows and Mac computers you want to remote into.
Over 200,000 businesses and 30 million end users around the world, including large banks, law enforcement, government agencies, local governments, and government contractors securely use Splashtop.
Our cloud infrastructure is hosted on AWS to provide a secure network and computing environment with firewalls, data encryption and DDoS mitigation.
We have 24×7 intrusion detection and defense mechanisms and have adopted industry best practices to ensure security is enforced and instances are fortified.
We provide multiple levels of protection, including device authentication, two-factor verification and protection with TLS (including TLS 1.2) and 256-bit AES encryption.
With Splashtop you also get multi-level password security, blank screen, screen auto-lock, session idle timeout, remote connection notification, and much more!
Splashtop Business Access uses the same high-performance engine that powers our award-winning consumer products used by millions. Enjoy HD quality, sound, and fast connections.
Get unattended remote access to your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome browser/Chromebook. Just install the free Splashtop Business app on all the devices you want to remote from.
Create your own deployment streamer that automatically binds to your account. Or download the standard streamer and log in using your Splashtop ID and password. It’s easy to migrate from LogMeIn and other remote solutions!
All remote sessions are protected by security features including TLS and 256-bit AES encryption, device authentication, two-step verification, and multiple 2nd-level password options. All connections, file transfers, and management events are logged. Learn more about SOC 2, GDPR, and HIPAA standards compliance.
Easily transfer files between computers. You can drag-and-drop files between computers and you can also transfer files without starting a remote session!
Free Business Management Software For Mac Versions
Select the file you need from your remote computer and print it on your local printer instantly. No need to transfer files or fax printed documents.
Business Software For Mac Computers
Headquartered in San Jose, California and founded in 2006. Splashtop delivers the best-value remote access, remote support, and screen mirroring solutions. Splashtop remote access solutions are used by more than 200,000 businesses and more than 30 million users for more than 800 million sessions.
Splashtop is committed to providing the best value in remote computer access at prices up to 80% less than the competition. We do it with a hardworking team and our solutions cost less because we spend less on marketing and rely on our happy customers to help spread the word. Thanks for your support.
Part 11. SQLiteManager
Features and functions:
· Thisfree database software for Macprovides a complete support platform for REALSQL servers.
· The SQLiteManager not just supports SQLite2 and SQLLite3, but also supports the conversion of a SQLite2 database into one of SQLite3.
· This database software provides certain advanced features that have been built into the software, such as query optimizer, language reference and virtual machine analyzer, etc.
Pros of SQLiteManager:
· Most database operations - be it insert, delete, table view, triggers - all are handled effectively by SQLiteManager. Tables can be dropped, created, or renamed with no hindrance.
Small Business Accounting Software Mac
· This database software not just helps as a query machine but also helps generate reports effectively.
· Blob data can be read and shown by SQLiteManager in TIFF, JPEG, or QuickTime format.
· Importing and/or exporting mechanism is effectively handled.
Cons of SQLiteManager:
· Although frequently used SQL queries are specially categorized, it is a drawback that frequently used databases are not listed up separately. Using the file dialogue each time does get tedious.
· This database manager works perfect for simple queries but fails to handle complex or large filter criteria.
Small Business Software For Mac
· SQLiteManager is a fairly thorough app. It provides a neat GUI into SQLite if you know your SQL.
Free Small Business Software Programs
· It offers basic data viewing/editing facilities.
· Unlike many alternative applications, SQLiteManager does open SQLite database files on AppleShare volumes, uses a proper Mac OS Cocoa GUI (not ugly Java) and allows editing of views.
Small Business Inventory Software Mac