Free Internet Radio Software For Mac
- Free Internet Radio Software For Mac Windows 7
- Free Internet Radio Software For Macbook
- Free Internet Radio Software For Mac
MegaSeg Pro 6 for Mac delivers essential features designed for professional broadcasters, from terrestrial and online radio and television stations, to podcasts and video streams. Your Dream Stream. Use MegaSeg to run your internet radio station, combined with various streaming software encoders for Mac and formats such as Shoutcast, Icecast, and HTTP Live Streaming. Free Encoders RadioDJ. Completely free for Windows. Please note it involves a bit of configuration and installation of 3rd party. With the Nullsoft SHOUTcast Source plugin – free. Recommended if you are new to Internet radio streaming. Windows freeware. Free standalone. DI Radio is a free internet radio player software for your computer. It is a lightweight application. It is a lightweight application. DI Radio provides access to multiple popular radio stations from all over the world such as Rock radio, Sky.fm, jazz radio and digitally imported radio station. Readon TV Movie Radio Player. Readon TV Movie Radio Player is a free internet radio player. Compare the best free open source Mac Ham Radio Software at SourceForge. Free, secure and fast Mac Ham Radio Software downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory. KA9Q NOS was only the second known implementation of the Internet protocols for low-end computers. Unlike PC/IP, KA9Q NOS could simultaneously act as.
Jul 18,2019 • Filed to: Record Audio • Proven solutions
Nowadays, internet provides people with convenience to share music, audio, videos, live streaming and radio stations for others to access and enjoy. And there are a number of free streaming audio recorder online software that allows you to record the streaming music directly on the website. But there might be this or that limitation for these audio recorder. So how to choose the best audio recorder? Here we will share with you the top 7 best free streaming audio recorder for Mac and Windows PC. Just choose any one to start recording music for free.
Part 1. Top 3 Free Streaming Audio Recorder for Mac
With iMusic, you will be able to record any audio played on your Mac and Windows PC. This software records audio without losing quality and saves recorded audio in MP3 and M4A format, which is widely used and supported by many kinds of portable devices. iMusic offers all the features you need to discover, download, record and even transfer music:
iMusic - Best Audio Recorder on Windows/Mac You Deserve to Own
- Built-in music library allows you search for music by genre, artist, top lists, etc.
- Allow users to download music from the built-in music library for totally free.
- Support downloading music from over 3000 music sites by copying and pasting.
- Record any song you need, if you can play the song, then you can record it.
- Get the information for downloaded and recorded songs automatically, including album, artist, genre, and cover.
- Transfer music between iTunes, Android phones, iPhone, iPod and iPad without any hassle.
How to Record Streaming Audio with iMusic
iMusic is compatible with macOS 10.5 or later, including macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 EL Capitan and 10.10 Yosemite, and Windows 10. The initial thing is to download and install this streaming audio recorder software. Then you can follow the tutorial below to finish streaming audio recording.
To begin to download music, simply download and install iMusic on your computer. Lauch it and click the 'GET MUSIC tab'. From there, clickc the third tab 'RECORD'.
Why Choose iMusic Audio Recorder
What You Will Need:
A Computer; iMusic
Variable depending on the file size.
Steps to Record Streaming Audio by iMusic
Step 1. Start Recording Audio Stream
Download and install the program on your computer. Launch it, click 'GET MUSIC' and navigate to 'RECORD'. Click the red Record button to start recording. Navigate to the stream audio that you want to download and play it. Audio Recorder will detect the sound and begin to recording it for you.
Step 2. Check the Recorded Songs
Free Internet Radio Software For Mac Windows 7
When the recording is finished, you can click the LIBRARY tab to access the files. The program will automatically tag songs with the information the software has detected, including album, artist, and cover. Double click on the music then you can play it with the inbuilt music player.
Apowersoft Audio Recorder
This free audio recorder for Mac can record any sound your computer produces. It has both Mac and Windows version. Apowersoft Audio Recorder can also produce output files in several formats such as AAC, MP3, etc. This tool not only works as an exceptional audio recorder, but also serves the purpose of free audio editing software, CD burner/ripper and audio converter. Just get this audio recorder for free to enjoy your lovely music.
However, it limits its users to 128 kbps recordings, which is on the low end of acceptable audio quality. And it only allows its users record audio in a maximum of 3 minutes and it can only download one track at a time.
Free Sound Recorder
As the name indicates, this free computer audio recorder is a completely free to use streaming audio recorder. Without spending a dime you will be able to record music from your sound card. This software only has a Windows version and is not available for Linux and Mac. This Free Sound Recorder produces output audio files in several different formats, like OGG, MP3, etc.
Part 2. Top 4 Free Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 10
If you want to record audio on Windows PC, we recommend you to use iMuisc. This audio recorder is easy-to-use and allows you to record music from any sites and audio applications. It can detect the music you are playing and enables you to record the music in only 1 click. It works with a virtual sound card so you will get the audio file in 100% original quality.
What's more, you can customize the output audio and set the format as MP3 or M4A. You can also make ringtones with the recorded music. The recorded music will be saved to iTunes library, letting you transfer them to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phones, creating car playlists and burning to CDs, etc.
Audacity by the Audacity Developers Inc sits on the top echelon of audio recorders. A position it has earned itself over the years as a result of the multi-featured, easy-to-use interface that it spots. Being one of the most responsive software available today, Audacity has the capability of recording from directly from your laptop's microphone, line input or even via a USB/firewire. The developer also made it sensitive enough to be able to pick up sound from the general computer playback.
Even better, you could edit, enhance and convert clips recorded using this software to various other formats such MP3, WAV, FLAC etc.
- One of the most feature-rich audio-recorder programs available today.
- Has a built in easy to use, simplified platform.
- Doesn't support VST plugins. However, you can always download them separately.
- Some users have reported experiencing difficulty in installing the program on their machines especially after the latest Windows 8 update by Microsoft.
At just 283.3KB, Wavosaur is perhaps one of the most easily portable Windows streaming audio recorder software today. In spite of its small size, the program still manages to trump other mainstream application in terms of overall quality delivery. The platform is additionally easy to use, especially if you have some prior background in media recording. The feature-set might not be as rich as Audacity's, but you will still have everything you might expect from any decent audio recorder program.
- Very portable and easy to download or install.
- Reasonably feature-rich given its size and relatively easy user-interface.
- Don't expect premium applications' level of functionality here, but this is expected considering that it's a freeware.
- The developer is not known for being timely in releasing new updates for this program. You could be stuck with one dashboard for months.
If you need a decent multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio sequencer, then this free streaming audio recorder for Windows could easily fit your bill. Unlike the above two applications, Kristal Audio is designed as a modular system. The developer, however, has done a remarkable job in packing it with the majority of essential features such as VST effects, metronome control, and a performance meter.
- The mixer window has 16 'wavers' meaning it has the capacity to recording 16 tracks and manipulating them at-a-go.
- Being a modular system, some users have complained in it being comparatively difficult to use.
- Does not support saving of the recordings to traditional or popular formats such as MP3.
Internet radio is a service that transmits radio shows via Internet. People nowadays tend to listen to online radio instead of the traditional way. One of the main reasons is because people spend more time on the Internet, then lots of music streaming services and radio broadcasting corporations begin to broadcast radio shows online. Now, you can listen to fresh news, songs and talk shows from online radio easily, and sometimes you may wish to record Internet radio for different reasons. For instance, you make a recording for future playback. So if you are about to miss a program, you can record it first and play it when you’re available. Aside from that, people just simply want to save their favorite music or show. No matter what is your demand, you could learn how to do this job by referring to the quick guide below.
Awesome Methods to Record Internet Radio
1. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
The best yet simplest way for recording radio online is by using Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. This tool is both compatible with Mac and Windows operating system. It produces high quality audio file regardless if it is from the system sound card or from the microphone. To use it in radio recording, follow the steps below.
- Go to page of this Internet radio recorder and then click the “Start Recording” button. If you are a new user, you will be required to install a launcher to make sure that the recording will be proceeded seamlessly.
- In the “Audio settings” window, select the audio input as “System Sound”. Enable the launcher, and then the recorder will be activated.
- Play a radio station online as you like. Back to the recorder’s interface, click the “Start” button and begin to record radio.
- During the process, you can pause recording when hearing the advertisements. In order to end recording, simply hit the “Stop” button.
- Click the “Library” icon on the bottom of the interface, you can find the recorded radio and play it offline.
Pros: Except recording, this tool comes with other features. It allows you to rename the files to organize them with the support of ID3 tag editor. It also has a built-in playlist which supports you to play the audio files in various modes.
Cons: It cannot be used without Internet connection.
2. Streaming Audio Recorder
Compared with the first method, Streaming Audio Recorder offers a more advanced solution to record radio online. This is a desktop software which works stable and safe. Assuming that you record a song from radio show, this tool will auto-identify the name, artist, album and other info of the song and add tags to it. Better still, you are able to record web radio with this software in three ways according to your need.
Way 1: By Recording Manually
After installing the software, it is suggested to make settings first. Click the gear-shaped menu and choose “Settings” > “Record Settings”, then set the audio source as “System Sound”. Next, click the “Record” button on the main interface. Play the radio you want to record, the software will start recording once it detects radio playing on your computer. Once done, click “Stop” button and check the recorded audio in “Library”.
Way 2: Record Internet Radio on Schedule
If you want to record radio automatically at the specified time, you can create a schedule task to do so. Open “Tools” menu and select the “Schedule task” option. A window will show up, there you need to name the task, set the start time and duration, finally hit “OK” to activate the task. Play the radio on your computer, and you can do other things or leave the PC. When the appointed time comes, Streaming Audio Recorder will start recording right away.
Way 3: Utilize the “Radio” Function
Click “Radio” tab on the left panel of Streaming Audio Recorder. You will see different categories and radio stations, just browse them and select your loved one. Double-click the icon of the radio station to play it, at the same time, you can click the red “Record” icon on the bottom of the interface to record playing radio. To control recording progress, switch to the “Record” interface from the left panel.
3. iRecord Music
If you want to record Internet radio on Mac, then this is the right tool for you. Highly compatible with all the Mac operating systems, iRecord Music even can record audio on Mac OS X El Capitan smoothly. It records audio in great quality and saves the file as MP3, AAC, AIFF and M4A formats. Besides, it has the “Add to iTunes” function which supports to add recorded audio to Apple devices without hassle. Check the instructions below to learn the concrete way to use it:
- Install the application on your computer. Actually, this tool is just like an extension. It will appear on the upper corner part of the Safari.
- Play the radio station that you want to record on Safari.
- Click the iRecord Music logo on the browser, then the red “Record” icon will be displayed. Simply click it, the tool will record radio. Later, click the same icon again to stop.
- Open the “Music” folder on your Mac, you will find the recorded radio files are stored there.
Free Internet Radio Software For Macbook
This software also has edit and convert functions, but you need to pay for enjoying these benefits.
Free Internet Radio Software For Mac
Above are the practical methods for recording radio. With a reliable Internet radio recorder, you will never miss your favorite online radio shows.